WE DON’T JUST RENT WORKSPACE
Get to Know Us
We’re committed to providing small businesses with a simple and flexible approach to renting workspaces. Affordable solutions, along with a supportive, knowledgeable and professional approach, help us meet the wide-ranging needs of small businesses.
Many small businesses are unable to commit to long-term contracts and need a straightforward, hassle-free way to rent workspace. So we’ve worked hard to offer a comprehensive and inclusive service that fits around our clients, that goes above and beyond our competitors.
There are many reasons why our clients choose us – and stay with us for so long. We offer a unique and supportive workspace model that’s hard to beat! Here are some of the things we offer our clients:
- Flexible licenses and short-term leases, starting from just three months
- Inclusive rental fee which includes a full range of services, (incl. cleaning)
- Customisable workspace
- Hands-on service from a dedicated Centre Manager
- Locations are secured 24/7
- Variety of unit sizes and types
- Ability to scale up or scale down to meet changing business needs
- On-site meeting rooms available by the hour, at very reasonable rates
- Co-operative, entrepreneurial environments
The space immediately stood out as good value, and we particularly wanted something straightforward and functional without any unnecessary embellishments.”
Three Grey Moneys
When you choose Needspace, not only are you assured of affordable, high quality workspace in a convenient location, you also have the backing of a dedicated support team.
We’ll make everything as hassle-free as possible – from recommending the best workspace option for your business needs, to handling any maintenance queries.
Jon Dickman, Managing Director
Jon joined Needspace as Operations Director in April 2021, having originally joined our parent company, Wates Group, as a Special Projects Director in February 2020.
He was appointed Managing Director of Needspace in April 2022. Jon has over 30 years of experience in commercial property.
Contact Jon on 07841 985233
Edward Snowdon, Sales Manager
Edward has more than 20 years’ experience in the property sector. He oversees the sales and marketing operations at Needspace, and manages our team of building managers.
Edward is your first point of call for workspace and sales related enquiries.
Contact Edward on 07824 414049
Simone Saunders, Finance Manager
Simone is responsible for all finance-related matters and liaises with both suppliers and clients.
Contact Simone on 0203 031 9892
We are looking for quality commercial buildings in the Greater London area
- Lot sizes of £3 million plus
- Small unit schemes of 100 sq. ft. to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Short term licences and leases
- Multi-tenanted offices
- Business centres and industrial estates
- Properties from 10,000 – 40,000 sq. ft.
- Properties in multiple occupancy or with vacant possession
Needspace is backed by the Wates Group
Established in 2005, we are part of the Wates Group – a family owned company for 125 years that has grown to be one of the largest UK construction, development, and property services businesses.
Wates is one of the most financially secure companies in the construction sector, and with their backing we continue to expand our portfolio of quality business centres throughout Greater London and the South East.